The Odyn, by Fanimation, knows its the boss whenever it enters a room. Its magnificence commands immediate attention and will surely dazzle onlookers. The Odyn`s DC motor allows this fan to consume up to 70% less energy. The Odyn can accommodate up to an 84 inch blade sweep and operates on six forward and reverse speeds. The fan includes a remote control and a cap for use without light. Blades sold separately. Wet Rated for indoor or outdoor use Can be controlled using the Fanimation Bluetooth fanSync app Reversible airflow for multi-season use
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Dimensions: x 22.64"
Air Flow: 7476
Blade Quantity: 9
Down Rod: 12``
Collection: Odyn Custom
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Most items ship within 10 business days of placing your order (some vendors/items are made to order and require longer to process). If you ordered two or more items, you may receive them in multiple boxes on different days, due to varying item availability and shipping locations. We do not charge you extra shipping for split shipments.
We are also proud to offer *FREE Standard Ground delivery within Mainland Canada on all orders over $300.
We do not ship outside of the Canada at this time.
Items containing hazardous or regulated materials or some very large or heavy items must be shipped to you via freight carrier—these items are identified at time of purchase.
Once your item is shipped, you will receive a tracking number.
We offer delivery to your door only. The delivery team does not enter your home or assemble/install your item. Items being delivered to condos or apartment buildings are brought to the lobby.
Oversized Items & Remote Areas
Some larger items, and items being shipped to remote areas, may be subject to an additional flat rate shipping fee of $100. If additional shipping fees are required, you will be contacted by our Customer Service representatives.
For orders below $300, the following shipping rates are as follows:
New Brunswick, Nova Scotia & PEI: $24.99
Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Newfoundland & Saskatchewan: $34.99
Nunavut, Northwest Territories & Yukon: $99.99
We believe you will be very pleased with our products. We understand, however, that it can be difficult to shop from a computer screen and that's why we have a straightforward return and exchange process. Returns must be pre-authorized by our Customer Service team before you can return any merchandise. Simply email us within 30 days of receiving your product and advise us of the reason for your return. We will contact you within 3 business days with instructions. If you've received damaged merchandise we will replace it at no cost to you, see below for replacement/return instructions.
PROCESS FOR RETURNS
- Submit your request by email. Our Specialists will contact you within 3 business days to confirm your request. If you are exchanging your item/s we will process your new order and issue a return.
- Products must be in original condition, having never been installed. They must be repackaged properly in the original packaging. A restock fee of 25% will apply to all returns.
- Products must be sent in to Concept Lighting within 30 days after receiving a return approval. All merchandise that is returned must have an RGA Number. Customers are responsible for all shipping fees back to our warehouse.
Our address for returns is:
243 Speers Road
Oakville, ON L6K 2E8 CANADA
- For your protection, your return must be shipped via a carrier that can provide full tracking information including delivery confirmation. You will not be issued a credit if we cannot confirm delivery of the item. Your credit will be applied when the item has been received and inspected.
- You may also exchange your purchase for other product(s) of equal or greater value, and the re-stocking fee is reduced to 15%.
WHY DO YOU CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE?
Restocking fees are never convenient, but are a necessity for us to make up the loss we take due to returns. Simply put, our suppliers charge us a restocking fee - sometimes exceeding 25%. If you have any questions regarding products you're looking to purchase, please don't hesitate to send us a message and we'll be able to assist you. Ideally, we'd like to help assist you in making the right product purchase for your lighting needs!
Items Not Eligible for Return
- You mist submit a return request within 30 days of receiving your item. All return requests after 30 days will be denied and closed.
- All merchandise that is returned must have an RGA Number.
- Merchandise must be in its original carton, including all packaging materials and accessories, and have no markings or writing on the box.
- Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any way, including cutting or clipping wires.
- No returns will be accepted for large quantity orders, custom and made-to-order products and special orders, or large project quotes.
- No credit will be issued for any shipping costs.
- Accessories (down rods, remotes, lamp shades, mounting hardware, Palm Fan Blades, etc.) and replacement glass are non-returnable.
- We will not be held responsible for any labor or 3rd party costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
- Do not initiate a chargeback process, as these may take up to 120 days before a refund is issued. We will issue a refund within 48 hours of approving a cancelled order or returned item.
- Items that are already shipped cannot be cancelled.
Any product with custom finishes, special orders, or fixtures built to order are non-refundable. We will not be liable for 3rd party charges that may have incurred from this transaction (ie. electrician, contractor, or other labor charges).